Become a Re-seller for The Druid's Kitchen
Become a re-seller for The Druid's Kitchen
Being re-seller for The Druid's Kitchen couldn't be easier. We have several options for you to choose from. All include one to one support from Rachel, our founder.
Whether you are looking for a full-time job or just something for a few months to help pay the bills, we have something for you and it needn't cost you a penny to start.
Option 1 - Becoming a Druid's Kitchen Product Consultant
This is our most popular option. We like to make it as easy as possible for you start and have planned the scheme so that you can start selling on day one without any cash outlay.
How does it work?
Becoming a Product Consultant for The Druid's Kitchen is really easy. You just need to do the following:
- Contact us to express an interest.
- Once accepted, you will be able to place an order once a fortnight, which will be delivered to you to then be sent to your customers.
- You will receive a box of sample product within the first month of joining The Druid's Kitchen as well as a few full-sized products to help with giveaways and raffles.
It is entirely up to you how you sell, you may like to set up a Closed Facebook Group and invite people to buy from you there. You may prefer to just sell to friends and family or maybe to people at groups you regularly attend.
There are no minimum sales targets. There is no pyramid scheme. You receive the full amount of discount just for you - it doesn't get shared with other people.
Option 2 - Become a Drop-Seller for The Druid's Kitchen
Becoming a drop shipper for The Druid's Kitchen is another option that doesn't cost you a penny. You simply sell our products either online or face to face and we ship directly to your customers for you. Your customers order from you, you then place an order with us and transfer the payment and we send the parcel our within 5 working days.
How does it work?
Becoming a Drop-Seller for The Druid's Kitchen is a quick, simple process that allows you to start earning within a few days.
- Express interest using the contact form at the bottom of this page. You will be asked for information, such as your business name, what other products you sell and where you are based, as we ship worldwide. If you are outside of the UK, you may prefer to work as a Product Consultant as this will reduce your customers' shipping fees.
- Once you are accepted and we have discussed the products that are most suitable to you and your business, you will receive a link to all of the product pictures and descriptions.
- You can then start advertising our products (please note that advertising The Druid's Kitchen's products before you have consent to do so may result in us refusing to work with you).
If you think that this is something that you would be interested in, then please feel free to contact us for more information.
Option 3 - Start buying Wholesale.
This is our third and final option. We offer a range of discounts on all of our products for wholesale clients. This option is most suited to stall holders and shops.
How does it work?
Becoming a wholesale client is easy and there is no minimum order.
- Simply contact us to express interest.
- You will then be provided with the current order thresholds and the discount that applies to each, as well as discount codes for all future orders.
- Place your first order and have it shipped to you within 10 working days.
All of The Druid's Kitchen's re-sellers are invited to join our 'Wholesale Heads Up' Facebook group which contains advanced notice of new products and any discounts that are available to your and your clients.
If you think that you would like to become a re-seller for The Druid's Kitchen, please use the contact form below and someone will get back to you as soon as possible.