CALMING SOLID SHAMPOO BAR. ESSENTIAL OILS.
Calming shampoo bar is made with a gorgeous peppermint and eucalyptus based recipe designed to encourage an irritation-free scalp. There are plenty of ingredients in the calming shampoo bar that may help to prevent a dry, itchy scalp. It is a solid shampoo filled with ingredients known to sooth irritation.
All of my solid shampoo bars are made in square, round and rectangular bars. Round bars can be bought with or without a tin and rectangular bars are threaded with twine to allow them to be hang in the shower. Items not sold with a tin will be supplied in bio-degradable shrink wrap.
ALL OF THE SHAMPOO BARS MADE BY THE DRUID’S KITCHEN ARE MADE WITH A BASE RECIPE WHICH INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- Goats Milk Glycerine Soap Base – Goats milk is thought to be great for scalp and hair it is known to leave your hair soft and manageable, repair dry, damaged hair, soothing a dry itchy scalp and even prevent it from getting that way in the first place. It seemed to be a no brainer to use it in my shampoo.
- Aloe Vera – I use aloe vera powder in all my solid shampoo bars, this is because it is better suited to being used in a soap base than the juice or extract is. It’s benefits for your hair are it moisturises your scalp and conditions hair, helps to prevent dandruff and promotes hair growth so it really could not be left out.
- Pro Vitamin B-5 – This is an essential ingredient in any hair care product. It has the ability to penetrate both hair and scalp to help to keep it moisturised.
- Vitamin E – Great for your scalp. Vitamin E is essential for healthy skin that heals naturally. It also helps to prevent hair loss.
- Marshmallow Root – Marshmallow root powder is great for hair that tangles easily and is also thought to be great for maintaining a healthy scalp.
- Avocado Oil – I chose avocado oil because it helps to maintain a healthy look to your hair.
- Jojoba Oil – Jojoba oils is used in the solid shampoo bar recipe because it is filled with vitamins that are essential in hair care products.
CALMING SOLID SHAMPOO BAR CONTAINS THE FOLLOWING INGREDIENTS ON TOP OF THE BASE:
- Eucalyptus essential oil
- Peppermint essential oil
- Nettle leaves
- comfrey leaf
- olive oil
- coconut oil
These ingredients work together to help to ensure that you scalp feels less irritated and your hair looks fab..
Solid Shampoo Bar Full Ingredients List – Aqua, Glycerine, Sodium Stearate, Sorbitol, Sodium Laurate, Goats Milk, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Titanium Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Powder (Nature’s Root), Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, D-Panthenol, Tocopherol, Althea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Powder, Urtica Dioica (Nettle), Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf, Anthemis Nobilis (Chamomile) Extract, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Eucalyptus Globulus Leaf Oil, Polyquaternium 7, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, LIMONENE*, LINALOOL*.
* natural bi-products of essential oils.
Minimum Weight: 90g.
Domestic orders are sent using Hermes or Royal Mail. International orders are accepted, if your country is not listed, please contact me and I will check customs regulations and, if possible, add your country to the shipping list.
Each product has it’s own use by date. The life of this solid shampoo bar is 6 months from the day it is made.
All skincare products have a valid Cosmetic Product Safety Report (CPSR), performed by a qualified chemist, and comply with all UK and EU legislation.
External Use Only.
Always do a patch test before using new skincare products.
The information above is not intended to replace medical advice. The use of any information provided by The Druid’s Kitchen is solely the user’s responsibility. The Druid’s Kitchen advise that you consult a health professional before using essential oils.