Chamomile tea is a pleasant caffeine free tea substitute which has a floral aroma and a fresh mildly fruity flavour with bitter notes. It's a soothing tea that can be enjoyed before bedtime. The tea can also be used to make syrup, jam, jelly and alcoholic beverages.
Chamomile & Peppermint tea tastes amazing.
Did you know that you can combine chamomile and peppermint teas to make a soothing tea blend that may help soothe the nerves, relax the mind and as a bonus the blend can also help ease digestion? Mix 40g dried chamomile flowers with 10g dried peppermint leaf and add 1 teaspoon of the mix per cup required to a teapot or infuser and pour on boiling water. Leave the tea to brew for 5 minutes, then strain and pour into a cup, sweeten with honey and serve.
Order your Peppermint Tea here.
About Chamomile Tea:
- Caffeine Free
- Floral Aroma
- Fresh, Mildly Fruity flavour
- Ethically Sourced
Chamomile Tea is most commonly known as a natural alternative for sleep aides, but it has a whole host of other benefits too. Here are just a few:
- May Improve Quality of Sleep – Chamomile Tea contains apigenin which is an antioxidant that is thought to promote sleep and reduce insomnia.
- May Reduce the Severity of Menstrual Cramps – Studies have shown that drinking chamomile tea every day can help to reduce the pain caused by menstrual cramps.
- May Help to Control Blood Sugar Levels – Chamomile Tea is an anti-inflammatory and may help to reduce damage to the pancreas cells thus helping to regulate blood sugar levels
- May Treat the Common Cold – Chamomile tea is thought to help relieve symptoms of the common cold and has been said to relieve a sore throat too.
- May Reduce the Severity of Anxiety and Depression – Drinking Chamomile Tea regularly is thought to help mild depression and anxiety.
Ethically Sourced and Ethically Packaged.
The Druid’s Kitchen’s Herbal Teas are all made using high quality, ethically sourced ingredients and are packaged with the environment in mind. Each box of tea contains a corn starch bag for freshness, and this can go directly into your compost waste – it may take up to 12 months for the bag to fully degrade.
Due to the fact that The Druid’s Kitchen’s Chamomile Tea is 100% pure chamomile flowers we recommend that you start by using just 1g of tea per cup and work up to 2g per cup over a period of 14 days to prevent any adverse side effects.
Not recommended for people with a pollen allergy.
Directions for use:
To make the perfect mug of The Druid’s Kitchen’s Chamomile Tea add 1-2g of the tea to a teapot or infuser. Add freshly boiled water, strain off or pour, add honey or lemon to taste and enjoy!
Each box of The Druid’s Kitchen Herbal Tea has its own use-by date and batch number. Please keep the packaging for future reference.
Ingredients: 100% Chamomile Flowers.
Minimum weight: 50g (average 25 mugs)
Don't forget that you can follow The Druid's Kitchen on Twitter here.
The Druid's Kitchen aims to ship all orders within 5 working days. If items are in stock, it is normally quicker. However, sometimes products are sold at events meaning that they show as in stock on the website but are actually sold out. Domestic orders are sent using Hermes or Royal Mail. International orders are accepted, if your country is not listed, please contact us to allow us to check customs regulations and, if possible, add your country to the shipping list.
The information above is not intended to replace medical advice. The use of any information provided by The Druid’s Kitchen is solely the user’s responsibility. The Druid’s Kitchen advises that you consult a health professional before using essential oils or herbs.