Dry Hair Shampoo Bar
Dry Hair Shampoo Bar
Dry Hair Shampoo Bars from The Druid's Kitchen contain a medley of herbs. The marshmallow, comfrey, nettle and burdock are designed to work together to help to restore natural softness to your hair.
All of The Druid's Kitchen's Shampoo Bars are available with or without a tin. Bars bought with a tin do not have any other packaging. This bought without a tin are supplied in biodegradable shrink wrap. All labels can be removed to allow recycling.
The Druid's Kitchen shampoo bars provide between 80 and 100 washes on average.
The Base Recipe:
- Goats Milk Glycerine Soap Base – Goats milk is thought to be great for scalp and hair it is known to leave your hair soft and manageable, repair dry, damaged hair, soothing a dry itchy scalp and even prevent it from getting that way in the first place. It seemed to be a no brainer to use it in my shampoo.
- Aloe Vera – The Druid's Kitchen uses aloe vera powder in all my solid shampoo bars, this is because it is better suited to being used in a soap base than the juice or extract is. It’s benefits for your hair are it moisturises your scalp and conditions hair, helps to prevent dandruff and promotes hair growth so it really could not be left out.
- Pro-Vitamin B5 – This is an essential ingredient in any hair care product. It has the ability to penetrate both hair and scalp to help to keep it moisturised.
- Vitamin E – Great for your scalp. Vitamin E is essential for healthy skin that heals naturally. It also helps to prevent hair loss.
- Marshmallow Root – Marshmallow root powder is great for hair that tangles easily and is also thought to be great for maintaining a healthy scalp.
- Avocado Oil – We chose avocado oil because it helps to maintain a healthy look to your hair.
- Jojoba Oil – Jojoba oil is used in the solid shampoo bar recipe because it is filled with vitamins that are essential in hair care products.
What else we add:
- Marshmallow Root
- Aloe Vera Juice
- Comfrey Leaf
- Burdock Root
- Shea Butter
- Argan Oil
These ingredients work together to help to ensure that your hair feels soft to the touch.
You can find our other shampoo bars here.
Solid Shampoo Bar Full Ingredients List
Aqua, Glycerine, Sodium Stearate, Sorbitol, Sodium Laurate, Goats Milk, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Titanium Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Lauric Acid, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Powder (Nature’s Root), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter) Fruit, Argania Spinsosa (Argan) Oil, Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, D-Panthenol, Tocopherol, Althea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Powder, Urtica Dioica (Nettle), Articum Lappa (Burdock) Root, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey) Leaf, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Polyquaternium 7.
Minimum Weight: 90g.
Each product has its own use-by date. The life of this solid shampoo bar is 6 months from the day it is made.
All skincare products have a valid Cosmetic Product Safety Report (CPSR), performed by a qualified chemist, and comply with all UK and EU legislation.
External Use Only.
Always do a patch test before using new skincare products.
The Druid's Kitchen aims to ship all orders within 5 working days. If items are in stock, it is normally quicker. However, sometimes products are sold at events meaning that they show as in stock on the website but are actually sold out. Domestic orders are sent using Hermes or Royal Mail. International orders are accepted, if your country is not listed, please contact us to allow us to check customs regulations and, if possible, add your country to the shipping list.
The information above is not intended to replace medical advice. The use of any information provided by The Druid’s Kitchen is solely the user’s responsibility. The Druid’s Kitchen advises that you consult a health professional before using essential oils or herbs.