Normal Hair Shampoo Bar
Normal Hair Shampoo Bar
Normal hair shampoo bar is made with a gorgeous citrus-based recipe designed to encourage your hair to continue to maintain its health. There are plenty of ingredients in the normal hair shampoo bar to help to prevent oil build-up or drying in the colder months. It is a solid shampoo designed to maintain the current condition of your hair.
All of The Druid's Kitchen's solid shampoo bars are available with or without a tin. Items not sold with tin will be supplied in biodegradable shrink wrap.
The Base Recipe:
- Goats Milk Glycerine Soap Base – Goats milk is thought to be great for scalp and hair it is known to leave your hair soft and manageable, repair dry, damaged hair, soothing a dry itchy scalp and even prevent it from getting that way in the first place. It seemed to be a no brainer to use it in my shampoo.
- Aloe Vera – I use aloe vera powder in all my solid shampoo bars, this is because it is better suited to being used in a soap base than the juice or extract is. It’s benefits for your hair are it moisturises your scalp and conditions hair, helps to prevent dandruff and promotes hair growth so it really could not be left out.
- Pro-Vitamin B-5 – This is an essential ingredient in any hair care product. It has the ability to penetrate both hair and scalp to help to keep it moisturised.
- Vitamin E – Great for your scalp. Vitamin E is essential for healthy skin that heals naturally. It also helps to prevent hair loss.
- Marshmallow Root – Marshmallow root powder is great for hair that tangles easily and is also thought to be great for maintaining a healthy scalp.
- Avocado Oil – I chose avocado oil because it helps to maintain a healthy look to your hair.
- Jojoba Oil – Jojoba oil is used in the solid shampoo bar recipe because it is filled with vitamins that are essential in hair care products.
What else we add:
- Bitter orange essential oil
- Sweet orange essential oil
- Lime essential oil
- Calendula flowers
These ingredients work together to ensure your hairs maintains its already healthy condition.
Normal Hair Bar Full Ingredients List
Aqua, Glycerine, Sodium Stearate, Sorbitol, Sodium Laurate, Goats Milk, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Titanium Dioxide, Stearic Acid, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Lauric Acid, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe) Leaf Powder (Nature’s Root), Pentasodium Pentetate, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Citrus Sinensis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil, Citrus Aurantifolia (Lime) Oil, D-Panthenol, Tocopherol, Althea Officinalis (Marshmallow) Root Powder, Polyquaternium7, CITRAL*, GERANIOL*, LIMONENE*, LINALOOL*, CI40215.
* natural bi-products of essential oils.
Minimum Weight: 90g.
Each product has its own use-by date. The life of this solid shampoo bar is 6 months from the day it is made.
All skincare products have a valid Cosmetic Product Safety Report (CPSR), performed by a qualified chemist, and comply with all UK and EU legislation.
External Use Only.
Always do a patch test before using new skincare products.
I would love for you to check out my blog which can be found here.
The Druid's Kitchen aims to ship all orders within 5 working days. If items are in stock, it is normally quicker. However, sometimes products are sold at events meaning that they show as in stock on the website but are actually sold out. Domestic orders are sent using Hermes or Royal Mail. International orders are accepted, if your country is not listed, please contact us to allow us to check customs regulations and, if possible, add your country to the shipping list.
The information above is not intended to replace medical advice. The use of any information provided by The Druid’s Kitchen is solely the user’s responsibility. The Druid’s Kitchen advises that you consult a health professional before using essential oils or herbs.