Raw Rose Quartz. Reiki Charged.
Raw Rose Quartz can be used for a whole range of purposes but is perfect for increasing the charge in moon water. It can be added on its own or with other crystals by placing it into a glass of water which is left in the window on a full moon.
All Rose Quartz purchased from The Druid’s Kitchen is Reiki charged and available in 10g, 25g and 50g quantities. We purchase, wholesale from a charity called the African Women’s Aid Network. You can find out more about the charity here.
What is Rose Quartz Used For?
- Rose quartz is famous for its healing abilities and is thought to help with the following:
- Rose quartz is often used to help to attract a mate by encouraging you to see your self-worth, thus making you more attractive to others.
- Rose quartz is thought to increase self-awareness and help you to both understand and accept who you are and why you are. It has always been considered an essential tool for those looking to increase their own confidence.
- Rose quartz is often used when working with the heart chakra, it can open your mind and help to soothe negativity almost immediately on use.
- It has been suggested that rose quartz can help to improve circulation and even accelerate healing.
- It is thought to be a prompt for gratefulness and it has even been used to help set intention to concentrate on improving the health of your heart.
How Do You Use Rose Quartz?
The easiest way to use Rose Quartz is to surround yourself with the stone. It is most popular in its raw form and can be found scattered around houses, offices and gardens the world over. It should be regularly charged under a full moon and is often added to moon water (as well as every day tap water) to allow the benefits of the stone to be transferred to the drink. It can also be added to blessed water when performing love or sex magick.
You may enjoy reading my blog which can be found here.
Did you know that quartz charged lunar water is used in almost all of my soaps including the pre-ritual cleansing soap know as The Witch.
Owners and staff at The Druid’s Kitchen, are not doctors and cannot give out medical advice. Healing crystals should only ever be used to complement other, more traditional therapies and should never be used as a replacement for medical treatment, diagnosis, or examination. For medical advice, please consult a licensed healthcare specialist.